Early Readers Program
Drawing, printing, basics (alphabet, numbers, etc.), story time, self-expression, building intellectual curiosity. Young boys and girls learning in a safe, comfortable environment to explore new ideas and express themselves freely while, at the same time, developing responsible, respectful interaction. Each child practises his/her individual program based on current skill level and preparation.
- Preschool activities to encourage & develop academic skills
- Build self-confidence that will assist students throughout all grades
- Create independent learners
- Develop small muscle coordination
- Prepare young learners to excel in the school environment