Since 1996, I have provided professional private academic tutoring services to a wide variety of clients in the Guelph Ontario area and online to other parts of the world.
I focus on the basics: Reading, Writing, Mathematics.
Additionally, I focus on study skills, strategies, and personal development.
Benefits for you and your child:
- full-time professional adult tutor
- comfortable, non-institutional atmosphere
- personal attention - one tutor dedicated to the student's progress
- progress from the student's starting point
- individual program designed to meet specific needs
- consistent approach that encourages a student to challenge himself/herself
- monthly written reports (no extra fees)
- meetings (monthly or arranged - no extra fees)
I am an Honours Graduate (with distinction) of the University of Guelph with major areas of study being English & Psychology.
Focus on Education:
Other Credentials and Related Achievements:
- Critical Thinking
- Philosophy of Education
- Maladjustment & Learning Failure
- Classical & Early Christian Education
- Cognitive Development
- Infant Development
- Adolescent Development
- Developmental Psychology
- Certificate - Teachers Teaching Online MOOC
- Past treasurer of G.R.A.C.E. (Guelph Regional Association for Continuing Education)
- Developed and delivered EFL (ESL) program for scientists and technicians at Agri-Food/ Agriculture Canada
- Tutor since 1996 - individualized programs for students with a wide variety of needs
- Experienced in working with A+ students as well as those who have been identified
(ADHD, ADD, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Aspergers, Autism, Down's Syndrome, etc.)